EU4Dialogue: Support to Conflict Transformation in the South Caucasus and the Republic of Moldova
The multicomponent EU4Dialogue Programme supports initiatives fostering an environment of dialogue and people-to-people contacts across the divides in the South Caucasus and the Republic of Moldova. The Programme is committed to reach out to conflict-affected populations by improving the quality of people’s daily lives paying special attention to the most vulnerable groups including those displaced. In this way the EU wants to ensure that no populations are left behind and without adequate support.
The "EU4Dialogue: Support to Conflict Transformation in the South Caucasus and the Republic of Moldova" project aims to build a durable foundation for conflict transformation by improving socio-economic conditions and human security for conflict-affected communities.
- To improve the socio-economic development and human security in conflict-affected communities, for women, men and youth by supporting grassroots level project.
- To work towards enhancing the programmatic and operational capacity of grassroots organisations in conflict-affected communities to enable sustainable community-led initiatives.
- To reach out to conflict-affected populations by improving the quality of people’s daily lives, paying special attention to the most vulnerable groups including those displaced by conflict, in line with the imperative to “leave no one behind”.
- To work on tackling practical challenges that are shared between populations across the divide.
- A sub-granting scheme for small scale local initiatives in support of confidence building measures across the divides, reaching out to both women and men.
- Capacity development support to empower grassroots actors.
- Facilitation of contacts across dividing lines to find solutions to shared living-standard challenges.
- Identification and implementation of strategic conflict transformation interventions through works and supplies.
Partnership that protects, Partnership that connects, Partnership that empowers, Partnership that empowers, Partnership that empowers, Partnership that protects, Partnership that creates
Security & conflict response, Digital (broadband, mobile, eGov, digital innovation, cyber), Inclusion, Civil society, Youth participation and leadership, Governance & public administration, Economy & trade
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Republic of Moldova
Funding by the EU:
€9 000 000
EU Project Number: